murcia

Portal de Abaran

www.portaldeabaran.com

Abaran - SpanishAbaran - English
detail of Abaran

 

The gardens of Abarán's Liberty promenade open a new image (15/02/2019)

The residents of Abarán can enjoy the total remodeling of the gardens of Paseo de la Libertad, where the regional government has invested more than 48,000 euros.

It is a Leader project that also includes the replacement of the fountain in the Plaza Jesús Templado.

The Minister of Water, Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries, Miguel Ángel del Amor, explained that "the adequacy of this square was of vital importance due to the deterioration it presented and the intense demand for use it has among the residents of the San José Artesano neighborhood. "

Among the works carried out is the reform of the pavement, transfer of trees and children's games, installation of irrigation and relocation of urban furniture.

Del Amor inaugurated today this project that "meets the needs of the municipality, its districts and neighborhoods, having among its objectives the realization of plans that encourage leisure and free time, as well as cultural activities and the improvement and modernization of facilities" .

This public project is one of the 26 approved within the Local Action Group (GAL) Vega del Segura, which has been granted a total of 793,389 euros of subsidy.

These grants are part of the call for public projects of the Rural Development Program (RDP) of the Region of Murcia 2014-2020, whose funding comes from the European Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD), which provides 63 percent of the amount, and of the Ministry of Water, Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries, which co-finances the remaining 37 percent.

Source: CARM

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2019 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información